Brian Jadro, MA, BCBA
- Adjunct Faculty
- MA in Human Behavior and Organizational Psychology
- Practicum Seminar 1
- Practicum Seminar 2
Research and Practice Interests
While I have spent most of my career working with children and adults with autism, other developmental disabilities, and hearing/vision impairments, I am very interested in broadening the application of behavior analytic principles. I have done some research in the area of sustainability (increasing fuel economy) and my dissertation is in the field of behavioral medicine, looking at the acquisition and maintenance of correct sitting posture using common behavior analytic interventions such as feedback and schedule thinning.
Professional Licenses and Certifications
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst, Certification Number: 1-11-8240
- Licensed Applied Behavior Analyst-Massachusetts, License Number: 315
- CPI-Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Trainer
Publications and Presentations
Jadro, B.V. (May 2016). Active Student Responding in Higher Education. University Conference of Teaching, Learning, and Technology. UMass-Boston. Boston, MA.
Jadro, B.V. (March, 2016). Updates to the Professional and Ethical Compliance Code for Behavior Analysts. Newton Public Schools. Newton, MA.
Jadro, B.V. (October, 2016). Increasing Fuel Economy Through the Use of Feedback and Goal Setting. Berkshire Association for Behavior Analysis and Therapy (BABAT). UMass Amherst, Amherst, MA
Jadro, B.V., (in press). The use of an on board diagnostic device to provide feedback on driving behaviors related to fuel economy. Behavior and Social Issues.
Current Professional Leadership and/or Concurrent Work Experience
- Regional Clinical Director-Behavioral Health Works. Waltham, MA
- Adjunct Instructor-UMass Boston
Prior Professional Leadership and/or Work Experience
- District BCBA-Newton Public Schools. Newton, MA
- Adjunct Instructor-Simmons College
- BCBA Supervisor/Mentor-Simmons College. Boston, MA
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst-NJ Assoc. for the Deaf-Blind - Everas Community Services, Somerset, NJ
- Teacher/Teacher's Assistant-Developmental Learning Center, Warren, NJ
- Association for Behavior Analysis International
- The Berkshire Association for Behavior Analysis and Therapy (BABAT)
- Organizational Behavior Management (OBM) Network
- Association for Professional Behavior Analysts