Apply For Benefits
- Service members should complete VA Form 22-1990
- Dependents should complete VA Form 22-5490
- Dependents applying for Chapter 33 benefits should complete VA Form 22-1990e after transfer of benefits has been approved by the department of defense.
Applications can also be completed using VONAPP, which is available on the Department of Veterans Affairs website: www.gibill.va.gov
Decide On A Program
- William James College has a wide variety of different graduate programs to choose from.
- You may verify that both the school and the program are approved by the Massachusetts Department of Higher Education or the Massachusetts Department of Workforce Development, Division of Apprentice Training.
Apply for Admission
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how to get started.
- Once admitted, contact Debra Boyce, William James College Certifying Official, who will certify your benefits.
- Debra Boyce may be reached at email@example.com or 617-564-9334. Located on first floor, 111L. Office hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 am-4:00 pm.
- Certificate of Eligibility
- DD-214, If available
- Students must continue to make satisfactory progress towards completion and notify Debra Boyce of any withdrawal, change in enrollment status, or change in place or program study.
- If you require additional funding, please complete your FAFSA and refer to the financial aid section on this website or contact the financial aid office at 617-327-6777 Hillary x1524 or Elaine x1501.