The Truth About Succeeding in Coaching Today
Dates: Wednesday, June 21, 2017, 1:30-5:00 pm and Thursday, June 22, 2017, 8:30 am-5:00 pm
Location: William James College, One Wells Avenue, Newton, MA 02459
Limited to 8 attendees
Sponsored by the Organizational and Leadership Psychology Department at William James College
This program is based on a strategic framework entitled “6 Steps to Small Business Results”. The workshop is designed for coaches who want more skills, focus, strategy and accountability to grow revenue and ensure business success. The curriculum includes a full training binder, teaching, interactive exercises, homework and accountability. The classes are limited to 8 attendees for full engagement. Our plan is to offer this as an intensive that will include one hour private coaching.
Participants can expect to:
- Learn a proven revenue formula that can be used across all business hey
- Learn how this framework will impact the day-to-day challenges
- Be able to apply the framework to your companies messaging including websites E blast and all marketing collateral
- Learn the key elements to effective digital marketing
The program includes:
- Preplanning questionnaire
- Full training binder curriculum
- Interactive sessions
- Post planning questionnaire
- Certificate of completion
Step 1: Commit to Yourself and Business Success
Commitment is the key to success and is based on the premise of vision, purpose and action. Discover how to create commitment and accountability to propel yourself and your company forward.
- Determine what you truly want to have happen in your business
- Identify three essential steps to being more successful and productive in your life and your business
- Understand and identify goals and benchmarks
- Discover the 30-day model of commitment
Step 2: Focused Daily Business Results
Today more than ever, every minute must be razor sharp focused. The work day, the marketing strategy, the goals, the appointments and the priorities must be structured, focused, and disciplined. When you plan each day, month, and quarter you will end up with a great year!!
- Learn the concept of self-management
- Build a systematic method to be focused and productive on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Implement the SDDC Model (Sell, Develop, Deliver, Collect)
- Make each task turn into and result
Step 3: Differentiating Yourself & Market Your Business
With a cogent, clear and focused message you will be able to sell, connect and attract others to your business. Businesses need new energy, learning and big ideas to move forward.
- Leave with a strategy to define who you are and what you offer
- Realize the contemporary opportunities you have to promote your business
- Leverage existing and untapped resources
- Connect to and identify your authentic self
Step 4: Creating Effective Business Relationships
There is a major difference between networking, selling, and building relationships. It is not just about networking--it’s about creating connection and trust in a person, a process, and an outcome.
- Identify the “right” client or organization to work with to drive business
- Recognize and utilize the skills and strategies to create effective relationships
- Understand the difference between networking and sales
- Employ strategic networking and follow-up methods
Step 5: Managing the Emotional Side of Business
Emotional Intelligence is having the understanding and awareness that emotions are the drivers and influencers in all decisions. The way business owners handle emotion changes the way your customers feel, which affects the way they buy, ultimately affecting your bottom line.
- Gain the language and concepts to facilitate the growth and development of EQ for you and your clients
- Understand the impact of emotional intelligence on yourself and your business
- Gain the strategies to navigate emotions for increased performance
- Discover habitual patterns and reactions
Step 6: Accountability + Commitment = Success
A system of accountability encourages, teaches and enforces commitment. Accountability is an amazing form of discipline that opens the door for ownership of your success.
- Be held accountable for all your learning in the modules
- Assess and reassess your areas of growth and areas of improvement
- Implement a 30-Day SBR Business Development Plan
This program may be approved for up 12 CCE credits for Resource Development Credits through the International Coach Federation (ICF)
Shelly Berman-Rubera is the Founder and President of SBR-Small Business Results, Newton, MA. She is aCertified Small Business Coach, Emotional Intelligence Leader, and Lifestyle Management Consultant. It is the combination of her credentials and experiences that offers small business owners, coaches, consultants and independent professionals unique and inspiring business development coaching and programs. Some of Shelly’s strengths include outstanding communication, collaboration, sales and marketing skills. Shelly’s excellent speaking abilities, her credibility and motivational techniques have instilled great learning and change to businesses. She is a sought-after speaker and author.