A Certificate in Health Coaching is an excellent way to boost your earning potential and income security.
For independent practitioners, the skills you learn enable you to breathe new life into your existing practice, or facilitate a change in the focus of your practice. Either way, you'll expand the scope of services you can offer to your patients and clients, and build more trusting, longer-lasting relationships with them.
For practitioners employed by health-related businesses, a Certificate in Health Coaching increases your stature within your business, and often results in being asked to lead more impactful projects.
In addition to the impact on your career, your patients and clients will be among the greatest beneficiaries of your new skills and knowledge. Those completing the program will:
- Help patients implement essential lifestyle changes
- Enhance your understanding of the physiology of lifestyle-related health challenges
- Identify and experience the challenges that humans face in changing
- Help patients battle learned helplessness and gain motivation to rise to the occasion
- Deepen your motivational interviewing skills
- Know when and how shift to a balanced equation for client motivation
- Make exercise enjoyable and goal-driven
- Practice what you learn through weekends-in-residence
- Get advice on current patient cases that are most challenging