- 4-year- full-time and 6-year part-time doctoral program.
- 98 credits total with accepted master degree in an allied field.
- Must complete a 120-hour practicum and doctoral project in the last year.
A PsyD Degree in Leadership Psychology provides students with a:
- foundation in principles of leadership and organizational psychology theory,
- knowledge to perform as organizational leaders, and
- skills sufficient to both inquire into the nature of and contribute to the field of organizational leadership.
Year One: You are introduced to the theory and practice of leadership, leadership psychology, and neurobiology.
Year Two: Focuses on more advanced leadership theory and practice including neuroleadership and the psychology of change. Experts in the fields of leadership research and qualitative methodology will demystify these topics and provide a solid grounding in leadership and leadership psychology research.
Year Three: Brings you into the field more deeply and will include an examination of your own leadership style and specialization. Experts in the field of leadership research and qualitative methodology will train students in leadership and systems assessment.
Year Four: This is your internship year (120 hours under the supervision of an expert in your area of interest) coupled with the completion of your doctoral project.
Schedule subject to change.