To reach the Freedman Center, call 617-327-6777 option 6
To reach INTERFACE Referral Service, call 617-327-6777 option 7


School Psychology Program graduates will be eligible to work in Massachusetts and other states.  After working as a school psychologist for two years and meeting other requirements, graduates can apply for Massachusetts licensure as an educational psychologist and practice privately. (Credentialing requirements for private practice vary from state to state.)

Find out more information about the School Psychology program.