All applicants must have completed a doctoral degree in psychology by the start date of enrollment. General GRE scores are not required.
Apply for Respecialization in Clinical Psychology
Thank you for considering William James College. Applicants are considered on their overall potential for successful performance in graduate level coursework as well as the potential "fit" with our programs and fields of study.
In the links below you will find application information for Respecialization in Clinical Psychology. Transcripts and official test scores should be sent to the Admissions Office to arrive on or before the set deadline. All other materials must be supplied electronically through your online application account.
In order to have the application considered, please submit:
- Completed Application
- A $60 Application Fee
- A current Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of all official transcripts
- A personal application essay (maximum 4 pages):
- Please provide an essay that describes the circumstances that led to your decision to apply to the Clinical Psychology Respecialization program.
- Discuss your major areas of interest in Clinical psychology and how you propose to utilize this training in accordance to your career goals.
Apply Online. Use this link to fill out and submit your application online.
With the exception of transcripts and standardized test score reports all materials should be submitted through your online application account.
- Transcripts should arrive directly to our Admissions Office from the issuing Registrar Office.
- Standardized test score reports must be ordered to be sent directly to our Admissions Office.
Please begin the process early as we will consider only those completed applications which arrive on or before the deadline.