Amber Beland, MDiv
- Associate Director, Organizational and Leadership Psychology Field Placement
- MDiv Harvard Divinity School, MA
- BA in Cultural Anthropology, Ithaca College, NY
Research and Practice Interests
- Non-Profit Leadership
- Emotional Intelligence
- Authentic Leadership
- Healthy Communication, Relationship and Conflict
Publications and Presentations
The Through Line, 200 Years of The Berry Street Essay, Chapter co-author.
What We Choose: Ethics for Unitarian Universalists, co-author.
Current Professional Leadership and/or Concurrent Work Experience
- Research Assistant, Bridging Distance