Amy Kerulis-Schmucker, PhD
- Adjunct Professor, Organizational & Leadership Psychology
- PhD in Applied Organizational Psychology, Hofstra University
- MA in Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Elmhurst University
- BA in Business Administration, Monmouth College
- BA in Psychology, Monmouth College
- Doctoral Project I
- Leadership Seminar/ Practicum
Research and Practice Interests
- Research: positive organizational psychology, organizational citizenship behaviors, employee wellbeing
- Applied practice: organizational development consultation
Publications and Presentations
"Digging Through Manure" Feedback Seminar at NAQ Conference, 2015.
"Feedback as told in Reality-Based Leadership" Ignite Presentation at Retreat Leadership Conference, 2014.
"Effects of Narcissism on Interview Success" presentation at ILLOWA Conference, 2013.
Current Professional Leadership and/or Concurrent Work Experience
- Program Director of the M.S. in Industrial-Organizational Psychology program at Touro College
- Independent Organizational Development Consultant
- Society of Industrial Organizational Psychology (SIOP)
- The International Society for Organization Development and Change