Beth Greenberg, PhD
- Associate Professor
- PhD in Clinical Psychology, Yeshiva University
- MA in Clinical Psychology, Yeshiva University
- BA in Psychology, Brandeis University
- CN501 - Clinical Skills and Practicum I
- CX510 - Theories of Counseling and Psychotherapy
Research and Practice Interests
- Child and adolescent mental health
- Early childhood mental health
- Family therapy
- Social emotional learning (SEL) and skill development
- School-based consultation
- Clinical supervision and training
Professional Licenses and Certifications
- Licensed Psychologist and Health Service Provider (Massachusetts)
- Board of Trustee's Award for Accomplishment in Establishing the College's First Graduate Program (MA in Mental Health Counseling), Becker College, 2015
Publications and Presentations
Taylor, J., Greenberg, B. & Chudnofsky, R. (2020, April). The lost semester: For college students coping in the new normal. Webinar hosted by Becker College, Worcester, MA.
Greenberg, B. (2019, March 23). Faculty forum: Addressing mental health issues remains difficult. Telegram & Gazette. https://www.telegram.com/news/20190324/faculty-forum-addressing-mental-health-issues-remains-difficult.
Greenberg, B. (2016, July 18). ‘In a minute’ – Understanding procrastination. Bay State Parent Magazine. https://www.baystateparent.com/2016/07/18/in-a-minute-understanding-procrastination.
Greenberg, B. (2009, April). Will you pass bipolar onto your child? Bay State Parent Magazine.
Greenberg, B. (2008, October). Worried about your anxious kid? Bay State Parent Magazine.
Current Professional Leadership and/or Concurrent Work Experience
- Private practice: Counseling (children, teens and adults) and School Consultation
Prior Professional Leadership and/or Work Experience
- Graduate Counseling Programs Coordinator, Becker College, Worcester, MA
- Associate Professor of Psychology & Counseling, Becker College, Worcester, MA
- Director of School Based Services, Jewish Family & Children's Service, Worcester, MA
- Coordinator of Non-embedded Preschool Consultations, Community Healthlink, Worcester, MA
- American Psychological Association
- American Counseling Association
- Together for Kids Coalition (Worcester, MA)
- Mental Health/Human Services Career Pipeline Advisory Group (Worcester, MA)