Caroline D. Miller, PsyD
- Assistant Professor
- Coordinator of Off-Site Assessment for the APA Consortium
- PsyD Clinical Psychology, Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology
- MA Counseling Psychology, Boston College
- BS Psychology, Trinity College
- Cognitive Assessment
- Clinical Seminar I
- Psychological Assessment I and II
- APA Consortium Seminar
- Advanced Assessment
- Abnormal Psychology
Research and Practice Interests
- Psychological and Neuropsychological Assessment
- Culturally Competent Assessment Practices
- Developmental Trauma and PTSD
- Adolescent Psychopathology
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Learning Disabilities and ADHD
Professional Licenses and Certifications
- Licensed Psychologist and Health Service Provider (Massachusetts)
Current Professional Leadership and/or Concurrent Work Experience
- Director of Assessment and Clinical Services, The Center for LifeSpan Development, Inc.
- Consultant, Right-Turn Inc.
Prior Professional Leadership and/or Work Experience
- Assessment Supervisor, The Brenner Assessment Center
- Director of Training, The Center for LifeSpan Development, Inc.
- Mental Health Counselor, Schiff Day Treatment Center
- Residential Counselor, North Charles, Inc.
- Mental Health Counselor, North Charles, Inc.
- American Psychological Association
- Massachusetts Psychological Association
- Conduct Trainings on Assessment Measures for Local School Districts