Dana De Nault, PsyD, MA
- Adjunct Professor, Organizational & Leadership Psychology
- PsyD in Leadership Psychology, William James College
- MA in Organizational Psychology, Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology
- BA in Sociology, Bates College
- L eadership PsyD Seminar
- Leadership PsyD Practicum
- Business Strategy and Organizational Life Cycle
Research and Practice Interests
- The intersection between social needs, neuroleadership and multi-cultural leadership development
- Leadership, culture and strategy execution during organizational change
- Strategic talent management
- Neuroscience of coaching
Professional Licenses and Certifications
- Stanford Certified Project Manager (SCPM) – Stanford University, Stanford, California
- Cerfified Coach - International Coaching Federation (ICF)
Publications and Presentations
De Nault, D., & Clemson, G. (2021, June 4). More Attentive Leadership: A new paradigm for leading through complexity. OD Network 2021 Annual Conference, Virtual. www.odnetwork.org/page/conference
Clemson, G., & De Nault, Dana. (2021). Strategy Execution Success Through a More Engaged Leadership Mindset and Way of Working. Strategy Magazine, May 2021(36), 15–18.
Clemson, G., & De Nault, D. (2020, August 25). A New Leadership Mindset for Orchestrating Transformational Strategy [Conference Session]. Association for Strategic Planning, Strategy and Technology: harnessing disruption, transformation and innovation, Virtual. https://www.strategyassociation.org/page/2020GClemsonDdeNault
De Nault, D., & Clemson, G. (2019, August 11). Attentive Leadership and Agile Strategy Execution for Organizational Transformation [Conference Session]. American Psychology Association Annual Conference, 2019; Society for the Industrial/Organizational Psychology (Division 14), Chicago, IL.
Current Professional Leadership and/or Concurrent Work Experience
- Leadership psychologist and coach. In 2009 established Attentive Leadership®, and is the Manging Director to this consultancy dedicated to accelerating organizational advancment by improving client workplaces through leadership development and positive organizational change.
- Current coaching practice is characterized as adaptive and particularly well suited for supporting leaders responsible for organizational transformations. ICF training is augmented with a powerful social need theory supported by recent neuroscience findings (Barrett, 2020; Boyatzis & Jack, 2018; Grawe, 2007; Rock & Ringleb, 2013).
- Graduate school teaching includes experiential based courses in strategic talent management, organizational development, and support of students during their field internships.
- In addition to private practice, retained as a Leadership Psychologist for M-Squared Consulting ( a Solomon Edwards company).
Prior Professional Leadership and/or Work Experience
- Senior Program Manager, Tibco Systems
- Business Development Executive, Progress Software
- Director of Strategic Marketing, Actional
- Director of Global Learning and Development, BroadVision
- Senior Instructor, Oracle
- Manager of Security and Information Coordinator Services, Oracle
- Member, American Psychological Associatio. (APA)
- Member, International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Affiliate Member, Institute of Coaching (IOC), McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School affiliate
- Volunteer and Probono service support to the Sequoia High School District, Redwood City, CA and other local schools dedicated to advancing the International International Baccalaureate® (ibo.org)
- Director, Professional Services, Clearport Technology Group 501(3) c upporting other small Non-Profits with technology enablement grants, and organizational development.
- Volunteer in the Bates College Purposeful Work Shadow Program.