Ellen Goldberg, PhD
Dr. Ellen Goldberg has over thirty (30) years of experience working with children who have psychological or neurodevelopmental challenges. Her testing and assessment skills are highly sought after, and her reputation for excellence, especially in the area of autism, is well established. Dr. Goldberg is passionate about the need for timely and concrete evaluations and interventions for this younger population.
- Ph.D. Fielding Graduate University: Clinical Psychology
- M.Ed. Boston College: Counseling Psychology
- B.S. Ed. Lesley University: Education and Special Education
Massachusetts Licensed Psychologist Provider #8506
- The Brenner Center at William James College: Supervision and consulting in assessment and treatment planning of young children from 2 years of age through entry into Middle School.
- Boston Psychoanalytic Society and Institute: A graduate of the Advanced Training Program in Adult Psychotherapy.
- Boston Psychoanalytic Society and Institute: A graduate of the Child and Adolescent Advanced Training Program in Psychotherapy.
Part-time private practice in neuropsychology and psychotherapy
- Sharon Zimmerman and Associates: Neuropsychological Evaluations
- Boston Institute for Psychotherapy - Clinical Fellow Program - Adult Psychotherapy
- Office of Beth Wells, Licensed Psychologist (September 1980 - April 1987)
- South Shore Mental Health: APA approved psychology internship - working with children and their families
Work Experience in Schools
- Coordinator of Braintree Integrated Preschool. This large preschool program included approximately 225 children and a staff of 38 teachers, para-educators, speech/language, occupational, and physical therapists. Responsibilities included overseeing the daily operation of the school and supervising evaluations and treatment plans (e.g., IEPs)
- Braintree Public Schools Integrated Preschool as school psychologist
- Testing Consultant for Braintree Public Schools completing psychological and neuropsychological assessments
- Learning Disabilities Teacher
- Lesley University laboratory school called Carroll Hall: Special education teacher for children with moderate to severe cognitive, behavioral, and emotional difficulties.