Jessica Sharp, MPA
- Adjunct Faculty, Organizational Psychology MA program
- BA, University of South Carolina
- MPA, University of Missouri
- Current student Leadership PsyD program, William James College
- Use of Self
Research and Practice Interests
- Trauma and the brain
- Nonprofit organizations
- Unconscious bias
- Emotional intelligence
- Leadership Greenville Graduate and Diversity Fellow with the Riley Institute.
- Rising Star through the Association of Junior Leagues International.
- One of Greenville’s Best and Brightest under 35 and a Talented Tenth Top 10 Young Professionals.
Current Professional Leadership and/or Concurrent Work Experience
- Founder and CEO of Sharp Brain Consulting (SBC). SBC works with public service organizations to provide organizational development support with a focus on neuroscience. She provides consulting services as well as training sessions.
- Works with the YMCA of Greenville where she oversees a high school graduation program and serves as the fundraising coordinator for the teen services branch of the larger YMCA.
- Board member of the Greenville Theatre, a local theatre in Greenville, SC.
- Inaugural Diversity & Inclusion Committee Chairperson for the Junior League of Greenville.
- Served on the Board of her local Junior League in several capacities.
- Current member of the Governance Committee with the Association of Junior Leagues International.
- Member of the Community Impact Cabinet with the United Way of Greenville County.
- Volunteers with Meals on Wheels and local Guardian ad Litem program.
- Chair of the City of Greenville’s Municipal Election Commission and served as a member of the GVL2040 Planning Commission.
- Member of Prisma Health Children’s Hospital’s Community Advisory Committee.
- Previously volunteered with the Greenville Chamber Young Professionals group and Pride Link.