Judith P. Leavitt, MA, EdD
- Adjunct Faculty
- Couples Therapy
- Human Sexuality
Research and Practice Interests
- Couples therapy
- Couples dealing with sex addiction
- Sex therapy
- Women’s sexuality
Professional Licenses and Certifications
- Licensed Psychologist Provider (Massachusetts)
- Diplomate Certified Sex Therapist
Publications and Presentations
Common Dilemmas in Couple Therapy: New York: Routledge, 2008.
Leavitt, J.P. (2012). The sexual alarm system: Women’s unwanted response to sexual intimacy and how to overcome it. New York: Jason Aronson.
The Anatomy of a Couplkes Therapy Session: The 50 Minute Hour in Eight Stages. New York: Routledge, 2018.
Current Professional Leadership and/or Concurrent Work Experience
- Private practice –Wayland, MA
Prior Professional Leadership and/or Work Experience
- Adjunct Faculty - Smith School of Social work
- American Psychological Association
- Massachusetts Psychological Association
- American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists