Lianna Chong, MTS, MAOP
- Adjunct Faculty, Organizational Psychology MA Program
- Adjunct Faculty, MA in Psychology Program
- MA, Organizational Psychology, William James College, 2017
- Master of Theological Studies, Boston University School of Theology, 2012
- PA550 Organizational Assessmnet: Quantitative and Qualitative Methods
Research and Practice Interests
- Compassion fatigue, burnout, secondary trauma, resilience, workplace culture, group behavior, psychological safety.
- Robert E. Yellin Humanities Award, Boston University
- Richard Ellis Katz Award in Religion, Boston University
Current Professional Leadership and/or Concurrent Work Experience
- Organizational consultant and speaker specializing in compassion fatigue, resilience, and retention.
- Continuing education instructor in Compassion Fatigue and Resilience: Individual, Group, and Organizational Approaches
Prior Professional Leadership and/or Work Experience
Conducted extensive research on the effects of compassion fatigue and interventions for individuals, groups, and institutions. Worked with organizations to develop and implement context-specific resilience strategies. Designed and executed organizational assessments using interviews, focus groups, surveys, data coding, and action planning.