Maggie Giles, MTS, MA
- Adjunct Faculty
- BA European History, Fairfield University
- MTS Theological Studies, Weston School of Theology
- MA Counseling Psychology, Lesley University
- MA Social Polocy, Brandeis University
- PhD, Social Policy, Brandeis University (current)
- CX510-A1 Theories of Counseling & Psychotherapy
Research and Practice Interests
- Clinical, systems and leadership experience in residential, outpatient and crisis intervention programs working with adolescents and young adults with mental health disorders, substance use disorders, and trauma.
Prior Professional Leadership and/or Work Experience
- Systems consultant working with the Massachusetts Department of Public Health's Bureau of Substance Addiction Services, the Department of Mental Health, the Institute for Health & Recovery, the Center for Social Innovation, the City of Springfield, and the City of Boston, to evaluate and improve programming for youth and young adults with mental health disorders, substance use disorders, and trauma.
- American Counseling Association
- American Mental Health Counseling Association
- American Public Health Association
- American Public Health Association proposal reviewer and a peer reviewer for the Substance Abuse Journal