Melissa Koen, MS, LMHC
- Associate DIrector of Field Education, Counseling Department
- MS, Counseling Psychology, Northeastern University
- BA, Psychology, Boston College
Research and Practice Interests
- Working with children and adolescents as well as families providing clinical intervention and family counseling.
- Juvenile justice.
Professional Licenses and Certifications
- Licensed Mental Health Counseling (LMHC), Massachusetts
Prior Professional Leadership and/or Work Experience
- Lighthouse School - twenty-years of experience as a counselor and family therapist, and as a clinical and administrative supervisor. Prior to joining William James College, provided clinical services, collaborated with community agencies and various legal entities including judicial personnel, trained mental health students and professionals, and led their family services department.
- American Counseling Association
- Massachusetts-Rhode Island Association for Counselor Education and Supervision
- Massachusetts Mental Health Counselors Association
- Eucharistic Minister, St. Gerard Majella Parish