Michael Weinberg, PsyD, LMHC
- Adjunct Faculty
- MA in Psychology Program
- BS in Psychology and Human Services
- PsyD, William James College
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology, William James College
- Master of Science in Accounting, Bentley University
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Brandeis University
- Abnormal Psychology
- Introduction to Behavioral Neuroscience
Research and Practice Interests
- Individual psychotherapy
- Clinical supervision
- History and systems of psychology
- Mental health economics & financing
Professional Licenses and Certifications
- Licensed, Psychologist, Certified Health Services Provider
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
Publications and Presentations
Weinberg, Michael, J. (2018). Exploring Clinician Knowledge and Perspectives on Managing HIV Risk Among Male Couples. Doctoral Dissertation. ProQuest.
Current Professional Leadership and/or Concurrent Work Experience
- Clinical supervisor at Stanley Street Treatment and Resources.
- Massachusetts Psychological Association Training Committee.
- Private practice.
Prior Professional Leadership and/or Work Experience
- Clinical experience at Golden Pond Assisted Living Behavioral Health Special Care Program, MassBay Community College Counseling Services Center, St. Ann’s Home and School, Clark University Center for Counseling and Personal Growth, Charles River Community Health, Dr. Leon O. Brenner Center for Psychological Assessment & Consultation, and Stanley Street Treatment and Resources.
- Postdoctoral Fellow at Stanley Street Treatment and Resources.
- American Psychological Association
- APA Divisions 1, 44, 51
- Massachusetts Psychological Association