Facility Health and Safety
William James College implemented a number of health and safety protocols during the COVID19 Pandemic. Please review current guidelines.
- Effective August 9, 2021: Masks are required for everyone while indoors in shared spaces on campus, regardless of vaccination status.
Cleaning and Hygiene
- Surfaces including those in the kitchen areas, handrails, elevators, classroom tables and chairs are wiped down every two hours.
- Classrooms are cleaned after every class.
- In addition to the comprehensive cleaning performed nightly by our cleaning company, WJC Facilities sanitizes the building every night with sanitizing machines.
- Coffee Machines and water bubblers are covered in disinfectant wrap.
- Community food is not allowed in the building.
- All air filters have been changed and the coils on all air handlers have been disinfected. This will happen on a quarterly basis going forward.