ORG LP707 - Shaping School Culture
This course will explore the skills necessary to become an effective school leader who can shape a culture of continuous improvement for a diverse community of learners. Leaders with strong reflective abilities, emotional insight, a secure sense of self, and the ability to collaborate with a wide range of people who think differently have improved chances to be effective by building the psychological safety needed to support a diverse and inclusive learning organization.
The course will explore literature and practice with regards to how leaders:
- Balance psychological safety with accountability
- Apply growth mindset research to supervision and leader development
- Transform conflict into better decision making
- Utilize and translate emotional data into improved communication
- Create an inclusive community of learners