Apply to the Psychology and Human Services Bachelor of Science (BS) Completion Program
The Undergraduate Degree Program seeks candidates for admission who are academically qualified and prepared to successfully meet the program requirements. The program is designed for mature and motivated adult learners who desire to complete their undergraduate degree within a community of high achieving human service professionals. While reviewing candidates, the committee will look for:
- Overall academic preparation
- Transferable academic semester credits completed at one or more accredited colleges
- Work/professional activities indicating maturity and appropriate motivation
- Demonstrated commitment to complete this program
Required Application Materials:
- Completed William James College Undergraduate Program Application for Admission
- Personal Statement: A reflective essay that describes (1) your experiences and persons who influenced your decision to study the field of human services and (2) what you hope to accomplish with your bachelor’s degree. The recommended maximum length of your essay is 500 words.
- Official transcripts, sent directly to the William James College Admissions Office from each accredited institution attended
Send all application materials to:
William James College
1 Wells Avenue
Newton, MA 02459
Application Deadline for Fall 2018:
Rolling admission on space available basis.