Argosy University Application Process
Thank you for your interest in us. William James College is participating in a teach out program for applicants from Argosy University to our Clinical Psychology PsyD and Clinical Mental Health Counseling MA.
Current Argosy University Students applying for fall 2019 admission to William James College are required to submit the following documents.
- A completed online application containing:
- A Statement of Intent; In lieu of an Application Essay please upload a one-page statement of intent explaining your current academic circumstance and intention to complete your graduate degree at William James College. Please note that William James College degree programs are in residence. There are no online degree options.
- A current CV or resume.
- Recommendations are waived, enter your information on all required fields as though you were the recommender and these emails firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org respectively on each recommender’s email field.
- Pay the $60 application fee online. This application fee will be credited towards your fall 2019 tuition bill, only if you enroll.
- Transcripts; expedite official up-to-date transcripts from every institution of higher learning attended. William James College accepts E-transcripts that arrive from institutions of higher learning directly to us. If paper transcripts, have the Registrar’s office/s mail them to: William James College, Admissions Office, 1 Wells Ave. Newton MA 02459.
- The normally required General GRE is waived.
- The application deadline is May 3, 2019.
Please be aware that there are limited spaces available and so it is essential that every above-mentioned item, including the application fee, arrives at William James College as soon as possible. Only complete application materials will be reviewed and assessed on a case by case basis. We reserve the right to ask you for additional documentation and/or to expect communication with you in order to proceed with the admission process.
If you have questions email email@example.com