Communications and Media Relations
Mental Health Impacts Every Major Issue of the Day.
Our people are directly involved (in work, in research, and in practice) with the big topics shaping current conversations. We practice experiential education, a model that integrates field work with academics. Our courses are taught by faculty who are also practitioners. In addition to our academic programs, the College provides consultation, clinical and referral services to school districts, courts, businesses, and communities. Thank you for bringing attention to important stories that show how mental health, psychology, leadership, and behavioral health shape our world—let us know how we can help.
Featured Press Releases
View all Press Releases
- Social Emotional Learning in K12 School Environments;
- College Mental Health;
- Mental Health in Police and Law Enforcement;
- Workforce Development in Behavioral Health;
- COVID 19 and Pandemic Mental Health;
- Equity and Inclusion;
- Access to mental health treatment.