Clinical Care in COVID-19 Environments
Resources That Provide Up-to-Date Information for Safe and Effective Covid-19 Clinical Practices
- The World Health Organization provides a frequently updated resource on clinical care best practices related to COVID-19. Last updated 3/3/22: https://www.who.int/tools/covid-19-clinical-care-pathway
- CDC Information for Clinicians on Therapeutic Options for COVID-19 Patients.
- Visit the JAMA Network COVID-19 collection, including Q&A's with NIAID
- To provide support in the response to COVID-19, the American Psychiatric Association is collecting authoritative and timely resources. Visit the APA Information Hub.
- The American Psychological Association is providing a free collection of relevant psychological research published across the APA Journals portfolio.