Policies and Procedures
William James College students are required to become familiar with the organization and content of our Student Handbook. Because every institution needs order and organization to function efficiently, this document seeks to outline expectations and methods through which the business of education can be successfully accomplished.
The Student Handbook introduces several important topics of importance to all members of the community:
- Academic Records and Forms
- Academic Advising
- Communication Policies, including IT, computer, phone, printing, etc.
- Disability Services Accommodations and Procedures
- Discrimination Policies
- Financial Aid Policies
- General Academic Policies
- Guidelines on Professional Behavior
- Facilities, parking, room reservations, safety and security
- Sexual Harassment, Title IX
- Social Media and Branding
- Stages of Enrollment
- Tuition Fees and Payment Policies
The Student Handbook covers many topics beyond just those listed above and we encourage everyone to use this document as an important resource during their time as a member of the William James community.
For information about campus safety and security statistics, please click here.