Orientation and Checklists
Fall 2022 Orientation Dates
Monday, August 22 - Friday, August 26, 2022
Attendance is required.
More specific details will come from your department.
PsyD in Clinical Psychology
- Monday, August 22, 2022, 8:30 AM–2:00 PM on campus
- Tuesday, August 23, 2022, 8:30 AM–2:00 PM on campus
- Friday, August 26, 2022, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM on campus for Advanced Standing only
PsyD in Leadership Psychology
- Wednesday and Thursday, August 24-25, 2022, 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM on campus
MA in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Asynchronous materials available online Monday, August 22, 2022
- Synchronous online orientation Thursday, August 25, 2022, 5:00–7:00 PM EST via Zoom
MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- On-Campus Program: Wednesday and Thursday, August 24-25, 2022, 9:00 AM–4:00 PM on campus
- Online Program: Monday and Tuesday, August 22-23, 2022, 9:00 AM–4:00 PM EST via Zoom
MA in Organizational Psychology
- Tuesday and Wednesday, August 23-24, 2022, 9:00 AM–4:00 PM EST via Zoom and on campus
MA in Psychology
- Friday, August 26, 2022, 12:00-1:00 PM EST via Zoom
MA/CAGS in School Psychology
- Wednesday and Thursday, August 24-25, 2022, 9:00 AM–3:00 PM on campus
BS in Psychology and Human Services
- Wednesday, August 24, 2022, 9:00 AM–1:00 PM on campus
Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching
- Friday, August 26, 2022, 9:00 AM–4:00 PM EST on campus
Graduate Certificate in School Leadership
For All Students
Our Student Services Office, comprised of Financial Aid, Billing and the Registrar’s Office, has a number of forms for you to complete before you enroll and begin classes.
- If you plan on applying for financial aid, please file your FAFSA application on www.studentloans.gov. For private loans, be sure to apply through www.elmselect.com. If you already filed your FAFSA and you haven’t received an award letter yet, please be sure to contact the Financial Aid Office (FinancialAid@williamjames.edu).
- Return your award letter with your loan request, and complete the two steps on page two of your award letter.
- Please refer to the Tuition and Fees Section of the website for information on tuition payment due dates, payment plans, refunds, and policies. All billing and refund questions can be directed to Bursar@williamjames.edu.
- Please complete the Financial Responsibility Agreement by logging into the CNS Student Portal and visiting the Document Center. Please view our intro video to learn more about the Document Center.
- If not done yet, you must request an official transcript to be sent from your institution showing degree conferred.
Please complete the following required forms and return to the Registrar’s Office before the start of classes:
- FERPA Initial Consent Form (Required)
- ADA Accommodation Request Form (Optional)
- Incoming Student Information Form (Required)
- Authentication Form (Required)
- HIPAA Form (Required)
- Immunization and Vaccination Exemption Form (Optional)
- Religious Immunization Exemption Form (Optional)
- Immunization Form (Required)
- SEVIS Form (Required by Non-US Citizens)
- If you wish to transfer credits, you must submit a completed Petition for Transfer of Credit (see above listed forms) to the Registrar’s Office as early as possible upon acceptance.
- More information regarding the Registrar’s Office can be found HERE
If you are a Yellow Ribbon recipient, please fill out the Yellow Ribbon application which you can download by click HERE. If you would like more information, please contact Ms. Debra Boyce, email@example.com
Student health insurance is required in the state of Massachusetts. The plan year runs from August – August. You have the option to choose the school’s offered insurance plan or provide waiver information to the school. Please look for upcoming information from firstname.lastname@example.org regarding this year’s plan.
Please use the links below for your specific academic program checklist:
- PsyD in Clinical Psychology
- PsyD in Leadership Psychology
- MA in Applied Behavior Analysis
- MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- MA in Organizational Psychology
- MA in Psychology
- MA/CAGS in School Psychology
- BS in Psychology and Human Services
- Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching
- Graduate Certificate in School Leadership