Orientation and Checklists
Welcome to William James College! We are excited for you to join our community. The information below includes orientation dates and checklists by program. If you have any questions, please email your Admissions representative at email@example.com.
Spring 2024 Orientation Dates
Attendance is required.
More specific details will come from your department.
PsyD in Leadership Psychology
- Wednesday and Thursday, January 3-4, 2024
9:00 AM- 4:30 PM ET at William James College (On-Campus Orientation)
MA in Applied Behavior Analysis
MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
The mandatory Spring 2024 orientation will take place from 9:00 AM-4:00 PM ET. You will meet your Academic Advisor during Orientation.
On-Campus Program Students:
Wednesday, January 3, 2024
9:00 AM-4:00 PM
The orientation session will be held in person at WJC and you are required to attend.
Online Program Students:
Thursday, January 4, 2024
9:00 AM-4:00 PM ET
This orientation will be conducted in person and via Zoom and you are required to attend in person on campus if you live within driving distance; otherwise you are required to attend via Zoom.
MA in Organizational Psychology
- Thursday and Friday, January 4-5
9:00 AM-4:30 PM ET via Zoom and at William James College
Students enrolled in the blended program are required to be on campus. Online only students are invited to be on campus, but only required to be virtual.
MA in Psychology
- Wednesday, January 3, 2024, 9:00 AM-12:00 PM ET via Zoom
BS in Psychology and Human Services
Thursday, January 4, 2024, 9:00 AM-4:00 PM on campus
For All Students
Our Student Services Office, comprised of Financial Aid, Billing and the Registrar’s Office, has a number of forms for you to complete before you enroll and begin classes.
- If you plan on applying for financial aid, please file your FAFSA application on www.studentloans.gov. For private loans, be sure to apply through www.elmselect.com. If you already filed your FAFSA and you haven’t received an award letter yet, please be sure to contact the Financial Aid Office (FinancialAid@williamjames.edu).
- Return your award letter with your loan request, and complete the two steps on page two of your award letter.
- Please refer to the Tuition and Fees Section of the website for information on tuition payment due dates, payment plans, refunds, and policies. All billing and refund questions can be directed to Bursar@williamjames.edu.
- Please complete the Financial Responsibility Agreement by logging into the CNS Student Portal and visiting the Document Center. Please view our intro video to learn more about the Document Center.
- If not done yet, you must request an official transcript to be sent from your institution showing degree conferred.
Please complete the following required forms and return to the Registrar’s Office before the start of classes:
- FERPA Initial Consent Form (Required)
- ADA Accommodation Request Form (Optional)
- Incoming Student Information Form (Required)
- Authentication Form (Required)
- HIPAA Form (Required)
- Immunization and Vaccination Exemption Form (Optional)
- Religious Immunization Exemption Form (Optional)
- Immunization Form (Required)
- SEVIS Form (Required by Non-US Citizens)
- If you wish to transfer credits, you must submit a completed Petition for Transfer of Credit (see above listed forms) to the Registrar’s Office as early as possible upon acceptance.
- More information regarding the Registrar’s Office can be found HERE
If you are a Yellow Ribbon recipient, please fill out the Yellow Ribbon application which you can download by click HERE. If you would like more information, please contact Ms. Debra Boyce, firstname.lastname@example.org
Student health insurance is required in the state of Massachusetts. The plan year runs from August – August. You have the option to choose the school’s offered insurance plan or provide waiver information to the school. Please look for upcoming information from email@example.com regarding this year’s plan.
Please use the links below for your specific academic program checklist:
- PsyD in Clinical Psychology
- PsyD in Leadership Psychology
- MA in Applied Behavior Analysis
- MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- MA in Organizational Psychology
- MA in Psychology
- MA/CAGS in School Psychology
- BS in Psychology and Human Services
- Graduate Certificate in Classroom Mental Health
- Graduate Certificate in Crisis Reponse and Behavioral Health
- Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching
- Graduate Certificate in School Leadership