Faculty: Beth Greenberg, PhD
Beth Greenberg, PhD
Associate Professor, Counseling and Behavioral Health Department
- CN501 - Clinical Skills and Practicum I
- CX510 - Theories of Counseling and Psychotherapy
Research and Practice Interests
- Child and adolescent mental health
- Early childhood mental health
- Family therapy
- Social emotional learning (SEL) and skill development
- School-based consultation
- Clinical supervision and training
Professional Licenses and Certifications
- Licensed Psychologist and Health Service Provider (Massachusetts)
- Board of Trustee's Award for Accomplishment in Establishing the College's First Graduate
Program (MA in Mental Health Counseling), Becker College, 2015
Publications and Presentations
- Taylor, J., Greenberg, B. and Chudnofsky, R. (2020, April). The lost semester: For college students coping in the new normal. Webinar hosted by Becker College, Worcester, MA.
- Greenberg, B. (2019, March 23). Faculty forum: Addressing mental health issues remains
difficult. Telegram and Gazette. https://www.telegram.com/news/20190324/faculty-forum-addressing-mental-health-issues-remains-difficult.
- Greenberg, B. (2016, July 18). ‘In a minute’ – Understanding procrastination. Bay State Parent Magazine. https://www.baystateparent.com/2016/07/18/in-a-minute-understanding-procrastination.
- Greenberg, B. (2009, April). Will you pass bipolar onto your child? Bay State Parent Magazine.
- Greenberg, B. (2008, October). Worried about your anxious kid? Bay State Parent Magazine.
Concurrent Leadership, Service and Professional Activities
- Private practice: Counseling (children, teens and adults) and School Consultation
- Graduate Counseling Programs Coordinator, Becker College, Worcester, MA
- Associate Professor of Psychology and Counseling, Becker College, Worcester, MA
- Director of School Based Services, Jewish Family and Children's Service, Worcester,
- Coordinator of Non-embedded Preschool Consultations, Community Healthlink, Worcester,
- American Psychological Association
- American Counseling Association
- Together for Kids Coalition (Worcester, MA)
- Mental Health/Human Services Career Pipeline Advisory Group (Worcester, MA)