Faculty: Caleb Davis, MS, BCBA
Caleb Davis, MS, BCBA
Adjunct Faculty, MA in Applied Behavior Analysis
||Applied Behavior Analysis
||Western New England University
Research and Practice Interests
- My research interests are assessment and treatment of escape-maintained problem behavior,
including functional analysis and antecedent interventions. Current areas of research
include application of behavior analytic procedures in treating problem behavior and
improving compliance of individuals diagnosed with CHARGE syndrome.
Professional Licenses and Certifications
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Licensed Applied Behavior Analyst
Publications and Presentations
- CALEB R. DAVIS and Eileen M. Roscoe (2012). Evaluating Strategies for Clarifying Ambiguous
Functional Analysis Outcomes. APBA Poster Presentation.
- CALEB R. DAVIS, Eileen M. Roscoe, and Nancy P. Errera (2012). Non-contingent Reinforcement
Without Extinction: Maintaining Vs. Arbitrary for Escape Maintained Problem Behavior.
- CALEB R. DAVIS and Eileen M. Roscoe (2013). A Comparison of Two NCR Without Extinction
Procedures for Escape-Maintained Problem Behavior. BABAT Poster Presentation (Finalist
for BABAT B.F. Skinner Poster Award)
- CALEB R. DAVIS, Eileen M. Roscoe, and Nancy P. Errera (2014). A Comparison of Two
NCR Without Extinction Procedures for Escape-Maintained Problem Behavior. ABAI Symposium.
Concurrent Leadership, Service and Professional Activities
- Behavior Analyst at Perkins School for the Blind
- Autism Spectrum Therapies
- The New England Center for Children
- Eastern Maine Counseling and Testing Services