Faculty: Haneen Haddad, PsyD
Haneen Haddad, PsyD
Assistant Professor, Clinical Psychology Department
||William James College
||William James College
||Teachers College, Columbia University
- PA 601 - Cognitive Assessment
- CC 522 - Diversity and Cross Cultural Psychology
- PY 521 - Child Psychopathology
Research and Practice Interests
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Neurodevelopmental disorders
- Early childhood
- Multicultural practice
Professional Licenses and Certifications
- MA Licensed Psychologist and Health Service Provider
Publications and Presentations
- Haddad, H.A. Making Meaning of Being Palestinian: Youth in Palestine Explore What
Their Identity Means. Nov. 2019, Palestinian Mental Health Without Borders.
- Haddad, H.A. An Exploration of Ethnic and National Identity Development in Palestinian
Youth. 2014: Muslim Mental Health Conference.
- Haddad, H.A. (2014). An exploration of ethnic and national identity development in
Palestinian youth.Journal of Muslim Mental Health, 8(2), 71 – 72.
- Haddad, H.A. (2014). An exploration of collective identity development in Palestinian
youth in the West Bank (Doctoral dissertation). ProQuest Dissertations Publishing.
- Staff Training, “The Assessment and Diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder in Children,
South Cove Community Health Center, July 2019.
- Co-Presentation, “Two Wolves, Which Do You Feed? Mindfulness Strategies for the Classroom,”
Arlington High School Wellness Day, December 2018.
- Staff Training, “Psychological Assessment for Educators” Pathways Academy McLean Hospital,
- Staff Training, “Psychological Diagnoses,” Pathways Academy McLean Hospital, April
- Co-Presentation, “Neuropsychological Evaluations,” Winchester Special Education Parent
Advisory Council, December 2017 (winspecialedpac.org/neuropsych.pdf).
- Presentation, “Autism Spectrum Disorder,” Boston Leadership Institute at Dana Hall
School, July 2016.
- Panelist, “Palestinian Children’s Trauma,” Sabeel Conference, November 2014 (www.fosna.org/conference-trip/cambridge-ma-breaking-generation).
- Co-Presentation, “Palestinian Youth and Families, Identity and Resilience,” Greater
Boston Muslim Health Initiative, May 2014.
- Staff Training, “Psychological Assessment: When to Refer and Constructing a Referral
Question” The Italian Home for Children, January 2014.
- Presentation, “Working with Children Who Have Behavioral and Emotional Difficulties
and Their Parents,” Lawrence Public School District – Wrap Around Zone, April 2013.
Concurrent Leadership, Service and Professional Activities
- Advent School, Psychologist
- Private Practice
- American Psychological Association