Leadership in Community Behavioral Health Fellowship
Be a Leader in Community Behavioral Health, and in Your Community.
The Leadership in Community Behavioral Health (LCBH) Fellowship, funded by Mass General Brigham, recruits recent graduates from the fields of Counseling, Psychology, and Social Work and prepares them to serve as licensed supervisors and organizational leaders in community health centers and other community-based agencies that provide behavioral health services to historically marginalized and underserved populations.
- Full-time clinical positions and competitive salaries offered by employers (see our employer partner list below).
- Additional stipends of up to $15,000 over the course of two years (i.e., $7,500 annually).
- Didactic training and a certificate program in Leadership in Community Behavioral Health.
- Mentorship, professional development, and career advancement opportunities.
Applicants for the LCBH Fellowship must:
- Hold a master’s or a doctoral degree in Counseling, Psychology, Social Work, or a related field.
- Have earned their degrees in the past 3-4 years, including individuals who graduate by August 2022.
- Reside and plan to practice in Massachusetts.
- Be licensed or license eligible in the state.
- Have a strong commitment to providing clinical services in a community health center.
- Have a demonstrated history of serving historically marginalized and underserved groups.
- Aspire Health Alliance
- Child & Family Services, Inc.
- Community Healthlink
- Doc Wayne Youth Services, Inc.
- The Home for Little Wanderers
- Justice Resource Institute
- Massachusetts Department of Mental Health
- Northeast Family Services
- Riverside Community Care
- You, Inc. (an affiliate of Seven Hills Foundation)
William James College welcomes applications from individuals who identify with groups that are not considered majority identities (e.g., LGBTQIA+, individuals with disabilities, ethnic/racial minorities, military and veteran groups) or that have been historically less visible in leadership positions in community health centers. We also encourage applications from candidates with a strong interest in promoting diversity, equity and inclusion, and those with relevant language proficiency.
Please contact email@example.com.