We plan to hold the 2022 William James College Commencement Ceremony on June 12, 2022. Adjustments to the scheduling of the ceremony, or format, will be announced if conditions necessitate changes to this plan.
Graduation Wrap Up Sessions
Please contact the departments listed below to make sure all necessary paperwork is completed prior to graduation. All Graduate Wrap Up Sessions will be conducted by phone and email.
- Registrar: Sonji Paige, 617-327-6777 x1525, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Library: Manny Jeudy, 617-327-6777 x1243, email@example.com
Students who borrowed Federal loans are required to submit Exit Counseling. If you have any questions about this, please reach out the Hilary Baxter, the Director of Financial Aid: firstname.lastname@example.org, or 617-327-6777 x1524.
Financial Services/Bursar and Veterans Benefits
- Debra Boyce, 617-327-6777 x1523 email@example.com
- Students who have a balance on their student account should reach out to the bursar
- Students can check their balance by logging into https://use.vg/KFD1DV
Please click here for information regarding access to your William James College email after graduation.
All diplomas will be mailed following your date of graduation. If you would like your diploma mailed to an address other than what we have on file, please contact Denise Feeley at firstname.lastname@example.org to update your mailing address. Any additional questions can also be directed to email@example.com.
Regalia (Cap & Gown)
Order your cap and gown online. Please watch your WJC email for updates and ordering deadlines.