Reporting to the Vice President of Academic Affairs, the Associate Vice President of Enrollment Management provides strategic leadership and direction to the College’s effort to maximize and sustain academic enrollment as defined by the College’s mission, institutional goals and Strategic Plan. The Associate Vice President for Enrollment Management will lead the areas of Admissions, Marketing, and the Office of the Registrar.
- Oversee the overall strategy, planning, recruiting, enrollment and evaluation of new students across all academic departments
- Provide leadership to the college’s priorities to enroll a culturally diverse and inclusive student body in all programs
- Provide operational management for the Admissions Office, Registrar’s Office and Marketing Department
- Work closely with Academic Institutional Research to review the quality of both the enrollment process and the applicants that enroll
- In collaboration with the Senior Director of Marketing, develop and institute both short term and long term marketing plans to meet enrollment and retention targets being mindful of inclusion and diversity efforts
- Work with the Vice President of Finance and Operations to ensure proper aid direction in compliance with federal and state regulations
- In collaboration with the Director of Admissions, develop annual admissions forecasts and predictive models
- Provide enrollment management leadership throughout the student life cycle, including recruitment, retention and completion
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree from an accredited institution
- 7-10 years of higher education experience in enrollment management with increasing levels of responsibility
- A commitment to equity, fairness, and demonstrated success in enrolling students from diverse backgrounds
- Demonstrated knowledge of the use of social media for recruiting purposes
- Experience supervising professional level staff required
- Ability to establish strong relationships with internal and external constituencies
- Ability to work well in a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to write concisely, express thoughts clearly, and develop ideas in a logical sequence
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to complete assignments in a timely manner, balancing the demands of concurrent and potentially competing projects
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to Michelle Costa, Human Resources Recruiting Manager at HR@williamjames.edu.
Inclusive Excellence at William James College
William James College is an institution and a community committed to the principles of excellence, fairness and respect for all people. Our Inclusive Excellence model infuses diversity, equity and inclusion efforts into the core of institutional functioning to realize the educational benefits of diversity both locally and globally. We are committed to strengthening communities, including our workplace, by fostering the development of the intercultural competencies necessary for change agents in an increasingly complex, pluralistic society.