Office of the Registrar
The Registrar's Office staff works to provide 24/7 access to our forms and information through our web site. We work to serve all of our customers in a timely manner, ensuring accuracy, collection of complete information on the students that are currently attending William James College, along with information on our new incoming students. In the column on the left you will find the links to all of our office forms. There are also additional information and instructional documents in the listing.
Transcripts can be ordered online through the National Student Clearinghouse. William James College charges $5.00 per transcript. Please note, the Clearinghouse also charges a nominal processing fee. Order updates are available via mobile text messages and will also be emailed to you. You can track your order online using your email address and cell phone number.
To request an official academic transcript go to: https://secure.studentclearinghouse.org/tsorder/schoolwelcome?FICECode=02163600
NOTE: Electronic transcript delivery is not available to those who graduated prior to 2006. In this case, you can request official paper transcripts through the Clearinghouse.
The office is responsible for:
- Posting the academic calendar
- Posting of academic policies
- Posting the current course schedule
- Providing instructional information for the academic processes and procedures
- Posting and providing information on FERPA (federal regulations that protects student academic information)
- Production of Official Academic Transcripts
- Assistance with semester course registrations
- Performs final degree audits for certification of degrees and certificates
- Attendance certification
- Changes for student names and demographic information
- Reservations for special events
- Change of student status, withdrawals, leave of absence, and reinstatements
- Frequently Asked Questions
Our College Catalog is comprised of the following documents: