William James College is proud to partner with the following organizations to provide an exceptional level mentorship for ABA students, promote career advancement, and skill building for behavior analysts. Employees of these partner organizations receive exclusive benefits for pursuing their graduate education in Applied Behavior Analysis at William James College. For information on these benefits, opportunities available with these organizations, or to become a organizational partner, please contact Dr. Ronald Lee, Program Director, at Ronald_lee@williamjames.edu.
- 1722 Behavior and Consulting
- Applied Behavior Institute (ABI New England)
- Autism Allies
- Behavioral Health Works
- Family Behavior Solutions, Inc.
- Family Behavioral Health
- Judge Rotenberg Center
- Learn Behavioral
- May Institute
- Positive Behavior Supports Corporation
- The South Coast Autism Center
Benefits for Employees of Partner Organizations
- $10,000 ABA Positive Outcomes Scholarship for the MA in Applied Behavior Analysis
- $5,00 Scholarship for the Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis
|MA in Applied Behavior Analysis Program|
|William James College Tuition||$32,300|
|ABA Partner Employee Tuition||$22,300|
A simplified application process requiring only the following for admission:
- Completed online application
- Resume or CV
- 1 reference (professional or academic)
- 1-page application essay addressing professional interest in the study of behavior analysis
BCBA Exam Preparation
After completing the ABA program, will have 6 months of free access to a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) exam-preparation program.
Your agency will make a commitment to prioritize accrual of qualifying supervised field experience, according to the BACB fieldwork requirements, for its employees enrolled in the Master’s degree or Certificate program in Applied Behavior Analysis at William James College.