Administrator Roundtable Series
Roundtable Discussion Series for Administrators
Presented by the William James College Center for Behavioral Health, Equity, and Leadership in Schools
The Center for Behavioral Health, Equity and Leadership in Schools is at the forefront of facilitating role-alike roundtables to engage with peers for support, feedback, and opportunities for learning. Members share timely and relevant content and gain access to rich leadership and behavioral health resources at William James College.
We invite you to pause, participate and profit in collegial discussion in the 2023-2024 school year.
“The roundtable has been a safe space to have critical friends with whom we can discuss ideas and strategies, local and national current events and how they may impact our community, and, maybe most importantly, find support in this lonely occupation. It is at a convenient time and frankly has been the best part of some of my weeks.”
—Mark J. Pellegrino, EdD (he/him/his) Superintendent, Gardner Public Schools
- Each rountable meets monthly from September to June
- The day and time are determined by the group, giving you maximum flexibility to attend
- An online platform is utilized to share resources among the group
- All meetings are virtual and confidential
- Members receive timely notifications and reminders about meetings