- If you plan on applying for financial aid, please file your FAFSA application on www.studentloans.gov. For private loans, be sure to apply through www.elmselect.com. If you already filed your FAFSA and you haven’t received an award letter yet, please be sure to contact the Financial Aid Office (FinancialAid@williamjames.edu).
- Return your award letter with your loan request, and complete the two steps on page two of your award letter.
- Please refer to the Tuition and Fees Section of the website for information on tuition payment due dates, payment plans, refunds, and policies. All billing and refund questions can be directed to Bursar@williamjames.edu.
- Please complete the Financial Responsibility Agreement by logging into the CNS Student Portal and visiting the Document Center. Please view our intro video to learn more about the Document Center.
- If not done yet, you must request an official transcript to be sent from your institution showing degree conferred.
Registrar's Office Forms Requirements
Please complete the following required forms and return to the Registrar’s Office by August 15, 2020:
- FERPA Initial Consent Form (Required)
- ADA Accommodation Request Form (Optional)
- Incoming Student Information Form (Required)
- Authentication Form (Required)
- HIPAA Form (Required)
- Immunization & Vaccination Exemption Form (Optional)
- Religious Immunization Exemption Form (Optional)
- Immunization Form (Required)
- SEVIS Form (Required by Non-US Citizens)
- If you wish to transfer credits, you must submit a completed Petition for Transfer of Credit (see above listed forms) to the Registrar’s Office as early as possible upon acceptance.
- More information regarding the Registrar’s Office can be found HERE
- If you plan on using educational benefits through the Veteran’s Administration go HERE. Please make sure you forward your Certificate of Eligibility to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a Yellow Ribbon recipient, please fill out the Yellow Ribbon application which you can download by click HERE. If you would like more information, please contact Ms. Debra Boyce, email@example.com
- Student health insurance is required in the state of Massachusetts. The plan year runs from August – August. You have the option to choose the school’s offered insurance plan or provide waiver information to the school. Please look for upcoming information from firstname.lastname@example.org this year’s plan.