Fall 2021 Orientation Dates: Monday, August 16- Friday, August 20, 2021
Attendance is required.
Incoming Student Messages
All summer communications from the Dean of Students Office about Orientation and other school-wide information can be found here.
More specific details will come from your department. This is a general outline to assist in creating your schedule.
Along with live programming (which may be delivered in-person or via Zoom), you will also be required to view and complete recorded materials online. In addition to these various orientation modalities the Academic Resource Center will be leading a mandatory 2-hour writing workshop over Zoom. Three time options will be offered, information to come in an email later this summer. Information regarding how to access these additional materials will also be provided by your department.
Applied Behavior Analysis, MA
- To be announced
BS in Psychology and Human Services
- Thursday, August 19, 2021, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm EDT
Clinical Mental Health Counseling, MA On-campus
- In person, Thursday, August 19 2021, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm EDT
Clinical Mental Health Counseling, MA Online
- Online, Wednesday, August 18, 2021, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm EDT
Clinical Psychology, PsyD
- In Person, Monday, August 16, 2021
- Online, Tuesday, August 17, 2021
Executive Coaching, Graduate Certificate
- In Person, Friday, August 20, 2021
Leadership Psychology, PsyD
- Online, Wednesday and Thursday, August 18-19, 2021
Organizational Psychology, MA
- Online, Tuesday and Wednesday, August 17-18, 2021
MA in Psychology
- Online, asynchronous, opens on Monday, August 16, 2021
School Psychology, MA/CAGS
- In Person, Wednesday and Thursday, August 18-19, 2021